Making a change to your home is a big decision and likely one that you will live with for many years to come. So, why choose to change your floor coverings? Here are just a few of the reasons that changing the flooring in your home can be a great lifestyle choice, style choice and a great investment.
Many homeowners don't realize what an integral part in the enjoyment of their home that flooring can play.
- Sitting with your family in the living room on a soft frieze carpet in front of the fire.
- A natural stone tile floor in the kitchen that takes less time to clean and maintain and leaves you more time to do the things that you enjoy.
- A bathroom with a textured vinyl tile floor that reduces slip and fall hazards for you and your loved ones
- A padded carpet that dampens the noise of your children playing upstairs while you are at work downstairs.
These are only a few of the many ways that a new floor can significantly increase the livability and comfort of your home.
Your home is one of the major ways in which you can express your own personal style. The floor, also known as the "5th Wall" is a great place to start. Colonial or Contemporary, Traditional or Southwestern, the way in which you furnish and decorate your home tells the world a lot about you.
- A custom ceramic tile pattern gives your home a look that is completely unique
- A throw rug adds color that accentuates the antique armoire passed down through your family for generations
- Friends and guests are welcomed by the warm and inviting ambience that a stained hardwood floor provides
- A small home appears larger and more open with a continuous floor pattern running from room to room
The appearance of a home has a message about the people that live there. The right flooring style choice can ensure that you will send the right message.
One of the most significant investments that many people make in a lifetime is in there home. Just as with any major investment one hopes that the money and time invested in their home will increase its value.
- A new floor can add 50-300% of the cost of replacement to your home's value
- A new floor is an investment that you can use and enjoy and potentially profit from
All Size Flooring Center and Carpet Cleaning is a fully licensed, family owned and operated, contracted flooring business. Here at All Size we can handle all of your flooring and carpet cleaning needs. We have a designer showroom full of the latest trends in flooring. We will work with our customers to find the best flooring solutions for the job, taking into consideration things such as traffic patterns and wearabililty and we stand behind our installations and work.